T4.4 - Cost-Sales-Profit

T2.7 Sales Report

T2.4 - Purchases for M-Commerce Expansion

Monday, July 30, 2012

T.38 - Sales Database and Chart

 Link to the Sales Database, make sure to scroll to the bottom left and click "Go to last" to see the page that where I added new rows, and a "Profit Margin" column

1) I went to "Add" and added two news rows of data for customers "Dan Donson" and "John Johnson"
2) I went to "Add" and added a custom formula for a new column "Profit Margin"
3) Put in a custom formula to find the profit margin.
4) Changed the data type to a percentage, and made only one decimal place.
5) Saved and published it by going to "Publish" > "URL/Public" and checking off "make it public without login"


Link to the Sales Chart,
1) I went to "New" and then "Chart View"
2) I dragged "Region" to the X-axis, and "Profit" to the Y-axis.
3) I dragged "Product category" to the color section.
Sales Chart4) Changed the chart type to a stacked bar chart.
5) Saved and published it by going to "Publish" > "URL/Public"

No comments:

Post a Comment